[Travelandtourism] Fw: RE: Blind Passenger Policy

ROBYN R WALLEN robynwallen at juno.com
Tue Nov 3 04:31:33 UTC 2009

thx guys.  I was curious so many of the host agencies are nothing more
than card mills and that concerns those of us who have worked hard to
earn our iata cards and learn the industry.  Some charge a fee and then
send you an iata card without having sold the required amount of travel
needed to earn it.  I was curious about Montrose since I know they do
some loyalty programs too.  Hey I also earned my disney ears and check
out marriott hotel excellence and also  the courses on TAuniv website.

Robyn