[Travelandtourism] Travel packages for the blind

Jim Shaffer jjs78660 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 15:18:38 UTC 2009

My wife and I are considering a trip to Europe.  I am curious about people's experiences with travel packages to Europe, especially packages designed with the blind in mind.  I've been on too many tours where you drive around on a bus, and just look at things.  We're interested in a more hands-on experience.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice you can give.
--
Jim Shaffer
Pflugerville, TX
email:  jjs at jjshaffer.net