[Travelandtourism] Travel packages for the blind

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 8 17:44:39 UTC 2009

When considering a trip and not just to Europe being anywhere, it should go
around what you like to do.

You should incorporate what you like to do in your life.  Such as being
adventureous, or just like to sit back and let people explain to you.  Go
snorkeling or climbing.  Enjoying a nice concert or smell the foods from a
bakery.

These are all things we should do when deciding to go anywhere.

Buses are only parts of tours or vacations, try to enjoy the foods of the
country if you are a goodie, or the music of that country by going to a
concert or opera.  Also there are museums, there are museums out anywhere
where you can touch the statues.

Explore be different. Put your personality in it.