[Travelandtourism] Norwegian Cruise Line

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 10:57:07 UTC 2009

did you contact NCL. I will be on it, when did you go date you went and where did you go as well as name of ship, I am getting down to this.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer,
Greater Long Island Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind

Echevarriatravel.com
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
1-866-580-5574
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10