[Travelandtourism] Norwegian Cruise Line

Wendy David wendydav at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 30 02:56:39 UTC 2009

I was on NCL a year ago and will never travel with them again. They were
very unaccommodating with the dog guides, refused to provide Braille (we
left our Braille on the ship and I wonder if that's what they're passing off
as theirs), and overall unfriendly. I have been on 5 other cruise lines and
am glad I have a choice.
Wendy