[Travelandtourism] Norwegian Cruise Line

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 11:01:05 UTC 2009

remember educate, educate, educate, and complain, complain, complain.

We are always afraid to complain as blind people, oh don't start trouble, the won't do anything about it, Oh yes they will the CLIA needs to know these things ships have to go through strict certifications to be under this organization.

So if you ever have issues. I know for myself I can complain to them you have a friend in me who can contact them and let them know about any of the problems whether it be cruises

or other travel related problems.

There are other members here in the industry who I know have there ears on as well that maybe can give some advice.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer,
Greater Long Island Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind

Echevarriatravel.com
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
1-866-580-5574
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10