[Travelandtourism] Fw: RE: Blind Passenger Policy

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 31 01:21:31 UTC 2009

go to mtravel.com they have all the information. if you contact me off list I can help you whatever you like.

I found out about them through another NFB member of this list.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer,
Greater Long Island Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind

Echevarriatravel.com
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
1-866-580-5574
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10