[Travelandtourism] international travel, best rates to developing countries

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 11 11:40:53 UTC 2010

I do it all.  My training from Montrose Travel we have tons of our suppliers
such as globus, Monogram and Isram all the do world wide, giving us training
on there products, from the USA and the world, plus we have ensemble and go
go world wide travel with this assistance as well in find us some of the
best prices as well.

And much, much more.

So being an owner of Echevarria Travel I am getting the best training out
there on everything that is possible to travel including the travel that is
on the Discovery Channel.

Do you want to go to Egypt David, give me a call number is below.

Plus, my daughter goes once a year my ex husband is from there, and we know
some places to see that some travel agencies don't know about.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com