[Travelandtourism] Intro of New Member: Jewel

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 18 21:26:18 UTC 2010

allears.net, is not audio but you can use a screen reader, one of the best
and I know the person in charge of this website.

They also have a monthly newsletter of all the updates.

Advice,  Disney is twice the size of manhattan and growing every year, and
every body wants to do everything when they go, believe me you cannot and
sometimes the weather doesn't help.

Have a game plan, try to do one park a day if you can if not something to
look forward to in the future.

We are going again ourselves in November 2011.

2011 Marks the 40th Anniversary of Walt Disney World and it will be a very
magical time there.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646