[Travelandtourism] Intro of New Member: Jewel

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 18 21:23:02 UTC 2010

hello Jewel and welcome

Here are a few books on NLS you can order

The unofficial guide to Walt Disney World for grown-ups.
Relevance:
LC Control No.: sn 99000011
LCCN Permalink: http://lccn.loc.gov/sn99000011
Type of Material: Serial (Periodical, Newspaper, etc.)
Main Title: The unofficial guide to Walt Disney World for grown-ups.
Published/Created: New York, NY : Macmillan USA, c1999-
 1st ed.-
ISSN: 1523-0643
Linking ISSN: 1523-0643

Handicapped in Walt Disney World® : a guide for everyone / by Peter Smith.
Relevance:
LC Control No.: 93003069
LCCN Permalink: http://lccn.loc.gov/93003069
Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.)
Personal Name: Smith, Peter, 1951 Sept. 8-
Main Title: Handicapped in Walt Disney World® : a guide for everyone / by
Peter Smith.
Published/Created: Dallas : SouthPark Pub. Group, c1993.
ISBN: 188197149X :
Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646