[Travelandtourism] Amtrak

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 23 13:47:17 UTC 2010

Good morning everyone,

    This whole idea of using sleeping rooms as dog relief areas is entirely
unacceptable. I've traveled on Amtrak and relieved my dog when we had long
lay-over. Why not travel at night when you and your dog will sleep. You can
sleep as easily on the train as you can in your own bed. Remember too that
droppings emit odors that will be unpleasant to other passengers and the
possibility of deconditioning the dog. This is definitely a very bad idea.

Peter Donahue