[Travelandtourism] All Inclusive Resorts

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Fri Apr 23 20:20:53 UTC 2010

Hi Vicki:

I have yet to stay at an all-in clusive resort however, I definitely
recommend it specially if you are vacationing in the Caribbean.  I stayed at
the San Juan Marriott a couple of years ago and to eat three meals a day
cost us around $100 a day.  So its not the flight or hotel that will get
you, its the food.  They don't have many all-in collusive deals there so
think next time it will be some other Island in the Caribbean.

Maurice

Independent Travel Consultant
http://www.Peachtreetravel.net
1-888-831-3180
Reservations at peachtreetravel.net

Hello to all.

     Has anyone stayed in an all inclusive resort that you would recommend?
Some of them are very spread out but the concept is appealing.  I wonder
what kinds of activities they have and are they worth the value?