[Travelandtourism] Disabled Getting into National Parks Free

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 29 19:21:53 UTC 2010

I wonder, first, why national parks would allow a blind person to get in
free, and, secondly, why should others in the car with a blind person get in
free?  If there's a fee to get into the park, is it really right to ask that
the fee be waved, because we're blind, or because others are traveling with
a blind person?

Cindy