[Travelandtourism] Disabled Getting into National Parks Free

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 19:25:23 UTC 2010

It is not blind, it is all disabled people, so if they start picking and
choosing which ones to allow and others not then it would be hard.  If you
want to use these options you have the right to do so, if not then don't.

Again, has nothing to do with being blind.  It has to do with being disabled
no one said anything that it was for blind people in general.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com