[Travelandtourism] Spirit Airlines want to charge passengersto speak to customer service desk instead of using Kiosks atthe airport.

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 6 18:47:16 UTC 2010

OK; thanks, Cheryl!
Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: travelandtourism-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:travelandtourism-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of cheryl echevarria
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 1:22 PM
To: NFB Travel and Tourism Division List
Subject: Re: [Travelandtourism] Spirit Airlines want to charge passengersto
speak to customer service desk instead of using Kiosks atthe airport.

I sent it to Dr. Maurer, my state president Carl Jacobsen, and David Stayer.

Also I contacted my local Congressman's Office

I have all the information listed on my blog.
http://echevarriatravel.wordpress.com and go to my latest posting for
today's date and read everything.

Also here is the link to the ABC News page.
http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/spirit-airlines-fee-talking-human-airport/story
?id=11306933

Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.