[Travelandtourism] Spirit Airlines want to chargepassengersto speak to customer service desk instead of usingKiosks atthe airport.

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 6 18:58:36 UTC 2010

Thanks, Cheryl!
Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: travelandtourism-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:travelandtourism-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of cheryl echevarria
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 1:46 PM
To: NFB Travel and Tourism Division List
Subject: Re: [Travelandtourism] Spirit Airlines want to chargepassengersto
speak to customer service desk instead of usingKiosks atthe airport.

For those who would like to know what to do. I have spoken to Dr. Maurer
personally and he is taking care of the situation and to wait until it is
given what to do and whom to speak to.

Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.