[Travelandtourism] Another online booking engine gone bankrupt

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 20:57:56 UTC 2010

If you are online and finding a cruise or all inclusive resort from an
unknown booking engine and the price is to good to be true, it probably is.

3 more online booking engines have gone bankrupt, leaving paying customers
showing up a cruise ships or airports and not having reservations, and out
of their money.

It might be great to get a good rate, but are they legit or they for real.

The government just ordered the cruise lines to tell the consolidators not
the travel agents they cannot sell less then the booking rate on their
websites.

Now a travel agent will book a year in advance stateroom blocks and resorts,
which are the lowest rates and are able to sell that rate until they are
sold out.

Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.