[Travelandtourism] Disney Land or other southern CA sites

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Mon Feb 1 15:40:34 UTC 2010

I am going out there in July with my significant other to attend the wedding of his niece. Both of us have guide dogs. We are wondering about our dogs at Disney Land or can anyone suggest any other tourist attractions that might be appropriate for us or ways we can accommodate our dogs in the summer heat? I'm quite sure his adult sons will attend these attractions with us. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
You are welcome to contact me off list at
shrnhow at att.net
as I don't always receive my NFB list posts. (Please don't ask me why! :))
Sharon Howerton