[Travelandtourism] Disney Land or other southern CA sites

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 1 19:04:17 UTC 2010

Hello Cheryl and listers,

    While for obvious reason you wouldn't be able to take your dog on an
extreme ride it's possible to have a traveling companion not riding with you
to look after your dog or leave the dog at the ride exit so it's there when
you get off. I've used both approaches when riding rollercoasters and other
extreme rides with success.

Peter Donahue