[Travelandtourism] If you want to become a travel agent

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 2 21:44:45 UTC 2010

just one thing with CLIA you don't have to go to college to take the test because on cruising.org, they have there own online university, plus the do give classes at local hotels in the area a few times a year. In fact, I took 2 15 credit courses and the Marriott here on Long Island.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
www.Echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574