[Travelandtourism] website

Peachtree Travel info at peachtreetravel.net
Wed Jul 14 11:19:43 UTC 2010

Hi list:

First it was a pleasure meeting all of you who attended the convention this
year.  Looking forward in getting to know all of you for many years to come.

Now what is the website for the travel and tourism list?  Thanks!

Maurice

We know that you have a choice in choosing a Travel Partner and truly
appreciate that you have selected Peachtree Travel.

Independent Travel Consultant
http://www.Peachtreetravel.net
(phone) 888-389-2723
(fax) 888-563-4698