[Travelandtourism] Would like to find out what happened at convention

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 16 17:44:25 UTC 2010

Other then Dr. Schroeder speaking to the group whatelse.

I had spoken to Don Gilmore on the phone stating that there would be an
election

So who is on the board,

are we going to have a website
discuss anything in particular with the division.  I mean a division is more
then just a talk list.

It is not like I didn't ask this before.

Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574