[Travelandtourism] Reasons Why I Will Never Sail on NCL Again

Barry Campbell jazzlion1 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 18 09:24:23 UTC 2010

Well I am not a guide dog user but traveled on the Pride of America in 2008
and found the hotel manager to be very inflexable and therefore some of his
staff to be he same.  We had a noise issue with  the club below our cabin.
We sasked to be moved but were only give the choice of an inside cabin with
no ship credit.  We also asked that the bass level be dropped after 11 pm
and were told "we have to think of our other customers".  These are the
reasons while we will "NEVER" sail with NCL.  Royal Caribbean has gone out
of their way to make accomidations and is a much blind friendlier cruise
line.  We have been on  3 RCL sailings and have another on in January and
look forward to the excellent service.