[Travelandtourism] Reasons Why I Will Never Sail on NCL Again

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 12:22:44 UTC 2010

I will give you an example of what I mean, and I am sorry Maurice, and he
will know what I mean.

I cannot stand Carnival Cruise Lines, I don't like there customer service
reps on the phone, and management, but that doesn't mean I will not sell
them either, if my clients want to go on Carnival, I will do it, they are
great to the guests, but personally I will never take a carnival cruise.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com