[Travelandtourism] Reasons Why I Will Never Sail on NCL Again

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 18:07:23 UTC 2010

This has to do with travel. If I am defending one company and someone will
have issues with like Marriott and Hyatt, or Walt Disney World, or going to
Europe and Asia, and my supplier is doing something wrong and I help that
person get through it and educate the company at hand.

I keep coming back after posting a number of places this past week, because
people are being so negative and everything, I was find until Cindy said
that I ma impartial, which I am not, I was totally offended, when my job is
to help people not to fight and defending what I do.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com