[Travelandtourism] Wishing your DAD's a wonderful father's day

cowboy0210 at yahoo.com cowboy0210 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 21:02:48 UTC 2010

Being a dad myself, I look forward to enjoying the day with my boys! Happy Father's Day to my brothers everywhere!

From: "Peachtree Travel" <info at peachtreetravel.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 16:33:19
To: NFB Travel and Tourism Division List<travelandtourism at nfbnet.org>
Subject: Re: [Travelandtourism] Wishing your DAD's a wonderful father's day

Thanks for the well wishes and I would like to say the same in return to all
the other dad's out there.  Happy fathers day!

Maurice

We know that you have a choice in choosing a Travel Partner and truly
appreciate that you have selected Peachtree Travel.

Independent Travel Consultant
http://www.Peachtreetravel.net
(phone) 888-389-2723
(fax) 888-563-4698
Reservations at peachtreetravel.net

----- Original Message ----- To all friends:

Have a wonderful Father's day.  From the Echevarria Family