[Travelandtourism] GULF CRUISES OPERATING NORMALLY

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 19 13:07:56 UTC 2010

Like you, all of us at Echevarria Travel are deeply concerned about the oil
spill in the Gulf of Mexico and its  impact on the environment and the
people that live and work in the local communities. We are monitoring the
situation closely with all the cruise lines and who continue to operate all
scheduled Gulf itineraries without disruption. Ships sailing from New
Orleans,  Mobile, Galveston, Tampa and many other locations along the Gulf
Coast are making slight course alterations as necessary to avoid the most
heavily impacted spill areas. At this time, they are not anticipating any
impact to their normal cruise schedules across the entire fleet.

We also encourage all of our guests sailing from Gulf home ports, especially
New Orleans.  Mobile, Galveston, and Tampa to spend a few days before or
after your cruise in these cities and surrounding areas. It's a great way to
stretch your vacation and enjoy all of the local hospitality and attractions
those areas have to offer.

Also to support people that need the tourist industry right now.

Thank you
Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646