[Travelandtourism] In light of Barry Campbell's post about Walt Disney World

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 19 13:22:11 UTC 2010

2011 Marks the 40th Anniversary of Walt Disney World and if you have not
been there, you are missing a lot blind or sighted.  We love it!

Next year our National Convention will be in Orlando, Florida. I have
already held reservations for people for Convention time, mostly before
convention because of after convention you can get exhausted.

How can I hold a room you say without knowing what discounts will be
available at that time or when the date of Convention will start, well I
will tell you.

I make the reservation, Disney only asks for a $200 deposit and final
payment is due 45 days prior to arrival, they start booking 599 prior to
arrival, and 2011 will be a great time to go either convention time or in
October when the official anniversary date is

WDW 40th Anniversary Event

A WDWCelebrations Commemorative Event

Thursday - Sunday, September 29th - October 2nd, 2011

reserve your hotel room, and when get closer to date I can arrange a package
from food, theme park tickets, and transportation to and from airport in
Orlando, as well as airfare.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646