[Travelandtourism] Donating Door Prize to the 2010 National Convention in Dallas

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 20 11:51:47 UTC 2010

For those of you who are going this year to convention, I will not be
attending, but Mr. David Stayer is brining a door prize from Echevarria
Travel to be donated as a door prize to the convention, so it might be worth
your while to sit in on all the activities to try and win this.

It is a $100 Gift Certificate Donated by Echevarria Travel.
To be used toward travel purchased from me.

Hope you win.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646