[Travelandtourism] Reasons Why I Will Never Sail on NCL Again

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Jun 20 16:29:02 UTC 2010

One thing for people to keep in mind is that with any large company,
you are going to find people who have good experiences, people who
have bad experiences, and everything in between.  A company, can and
should have policies against discrimination, training of staff as how
to deal with disabled people etc.  However, training will vary, and
people will react to policies and training in different ways.  So,
you can have a company with good policies and training, and an
individual employee who totally does the wrong thing and visa versa.

One of the hardest things for any company is to get good and reliable
customer service across the board.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920