[Travelandtourism] Reasons Why I Will Never Sail on NCL Again

Wendy David wendydav at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 20 17:53:16 UTC 2010

Dave, I totally agree.  And when it's an uninformed staff member, I have no
problem explaining the law and demonstrating how the dog is trained and
helps me.  What I found most objectionable in this case is that we held a
special meeting with the hotel manager to discuss these concerns and we were
told that NCL's policy was to keep all relief boxes out of public view.
When I returned home and wrote to the company office, they defended this
policy.  So, I hope that has changed so that the staff can follow new rules.
They were doing what they were instructed to do in my case.
Thanks,
Wendy