[Travelandtourism] Reasons Why I Will Never Sail on NCL Again

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 20 21:26:55 UTC 2010

I have posted this again and again, and I have also given the person's
contact information Catherine Vasquez with her phone and fax and e-mail
address.

I like the fact that I went to my nfb meeting and my chapter president says
that I am doing a good job, and trying to give us as much information as
possible.  I shouldn't be sitting here depressed trying to defend what I do
and why I do it, I don't expect everyone to come to me for business, I would
love it but at the same time unrealistic in my own mind, I am doing what
any NFB member would do or any person in my field would do, and that is work
with the company and in this case the have this stuff in place and they
don't know if it is not going properly unless the client complains higher
then what is going on where you are or at least to the travel agent to take
care of the issues, I have been in a deep depression and mind you it is
father's day and trying to think why am I doing all of this hard work, I go
on these cruises with no issues, but then I get well I will make sure I tell
everyone not to go on them and stay away, and then what I am not doing my
job and my business goes down the toilet, instead of trying to help one
another.  How many blind travel agents are out there, How many blind people
travel independently. I realize whatever I say and do in any field I go into
is going to be scrutinized but from my NFB family wow.

I am not going to discuss this anymore, if anyway wants to go on a cruise
that is great, if you don't that is fine, if you are one here to find
specials on the weekend or close by fine, I also answered someone's
questions about blind surfing, and gave website information etc.

Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574