[Travelandtourism] Dog Guide on Princess Cruise

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 11:38:27 UTC 2010

Thank you Maurice, yes a cruise is international anytime you leave land, cruises is international waters.

You can take your dog on the cruise, but you may not be able to take him on the islands with you, and I would not suggest you leaving your dog in the cabin by himself.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574