[Travelandtourism] Dog Guide on Princess Cruise

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 12:44:41 UTC 2010

Hey what about Me. LOL.  St. Thomas is the U.S. Virgin Islands they follow ADA laws but you need a vaccination report current one, St. Maarten only needs proof of vaccination and grand turks needs only vaccinations.

I currently have a fundraiser cruise going on for NAGDU that is going to St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Nassau on November 6, 2010 for those interested still got staterooms left.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574