[Travelandtourism] Dog Guide on Princess Cruise

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 14:22:51 UTC 2010

Princess is usually good about guide dogs in fact all of the cruise lines are good, I would let them know in case you want the option of having a box in your room if it is big enough. If you are going with a group of guide dog users than they usually offer an area of the ship for this purpose, similar to what Norwegian is doing for us.

I would contact your travel agent, If you used one they can contact princess for you. Normally traveling within the US you don't need to inform anyone of traveling with a guide dog, but when traveling with one via Plane, Boat, etc. I would my own feelings on this one.

Being a guide dog user myself, I have let the airlines know so that I can get a comfortable place for both dog and myself, but again, my own feelings.  Others do not though.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574