[Travelandtourism] Dog Guide on Princess Cruise

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 26 00:19:23 UTC 2010

Well, I think I'd let the cruise line know about the dog guide, because most
are not registered in the United States.

I have a friend who went on a cruise, in January.  The cruise line put the
box to relieve his dog on the balcony, outside their room.  The balcony, of
course, is covered.  His dog wouldn't go, at all, for two days.  Then, as
soon as they moved the box to a deck, where there was no roof above, the dog
went and had no problem.

I have never thought having the relief box in the cabin is a good idea.

Cindy