[Travelandtourism] Dog Guide on Princess Cruise

Maryann Migliorelli mrsmigs at migliorelli.org
Sun Mar 28 19:27:38 UTC 2010

Hi Richard,  I have taken my guide dogs on nine different cruises and
haven't had any trouble with them.  I will say that it depends on which
ports in the Caribbean you are planning to go to.  You will have to go to
the vet and get Canada's version of an international vet certificate and
possibly some extra vaccinations for your dog.  You will then have to get it
stamped by the national vet, your vet will know where to send you for that.

You can get in touch with me by email at
mrsmigs at migliorelli.org
I would be willing to help you through the landmines around the issue.
Princess Cruiselines should have no trouble accommodating your guide, an, in
fact, you may be inundated by happy crew and passengers all admiring and
wanting to pet your guide.

Maryann Migliorelli