[Travelandtourism] 45th Birthday Cruise aboard the Pride of America sailing around the Hawaiian Islands

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 16:05:54 UTC 2010

I realize to many of you this is a long way off but in this industry it isn't.

This cruise I am celebrating my 45th Birthday, and I hope you can come, $250 per person for deposit to hold the staterooms and $100 per person per month for 1st and 2nd person in staterooms for 3rd and 4th passengers please call for prices they do change.

Here is the details of the cruise.

Cheryl Echevarria's 45 Birthday Cruise on the Pride of America Sailing the Hawaiian Islands.  Hope you can join us for this, I will be donating a portion of my commission to the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind and to the Juvenile Diabetes Association

Includes $50 onboard Credit and Cocktail Party

Itinerary:
Package Itinerary:
HONOLULU 04/07/2012 7:00 pm
KAHULUI (MAUI) 04/08/2012 8:00 am
KAHULUI (MAUI) 04/09/2012 6:00 pm
HILO 04/10/2012 8:00 am
HILO 04/10/2012 6:00 pm
KONA 04/11/2012 7:00 am
KONA 04/11/2012 6:00 pm
NAWILIWILI (KAUAI) 04/12/2012 8:00 am
NAWILIWILI (KAUAI) 04/13/2012 2:00 pm
HONOLULU 04/14/2012 7:00 am

These rates are per person double occupancy and includes taxes and fees:

Interior Staterooms Category IB - $1322.06
Ocean view Staterooms Category OK - $1399.14
Balcony Staterooms Category BD - $1729.17

Gratuities additional $12 a day per person.

http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>