[Travelandtourism] More specials for World's Largest Cruise Line Night - American Cruise Lines Specials

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 22:01:15 UTC 2010

Are you someone who loves America and wants to see more of it. Well American Cruise Lines has your cruises. From the Chesapeake Bay Departing from Baltimore, MD to the Great Rivers of the State of Florida to Washington State to the Mighty Mississippi and many more. American Cruise Lines has it.

These offers are only available from a CLIA Certified Travel Agent or Agency not all Agencies are CLIA members.  What is CLIA (www.cruising.org<http://www.cruising.org/>) read below the example Itineraries. Travel Agents have to go through not only either online or class room training but need a certain amount of time spent inspecting and touring and traveling on the cruise lines to become certified.

Columbia & Snake Rivers   Eight-Day / Seven-Night

Departing from Portland, OR or Clarkston, WA
>From the high desert of the inland empire to the endless sweep of the Pacific Ocean, the Columbia and Snake rivers follow an epic course, flowing through a rich tapestry of ever-changing landscapes, lush wildlife habitat and fascinating human endeavors. Scenes of natural beauty and human ingenuity unfold one by one. Local experts, Native American performers and perfectly planned shore excursions heighten each experience. Join us for an unforgettable journey along the legendary rivers that helped shape the West.

or maybe you are a New England person:

New England Islands Eight-Day / Seven-Night Cruise

Departing from Providence, RI
Discover the magical seafaring heritage of New England's quaint islands and rustic seaport villages. Your journey begins in Providence, RI, a city lovingly restored with rich and varied architecture, ranging from Colonial to Modern. As your ship cruises down Narragansett Bay, you'll visit New Bedford, known as the "Whaling City" and the inspiration for Herman Melville's Moby Dick, and Newport, famous for its magnificent mansions along the sea, and then onto the scenic, and history filled islands of Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket and Block Island. From cobblestone streets to whaling ships, revel in the glorious beauty and nautical legacies that are distinctly New England.

What's the best part of this, NO PASSPORTS! NO VISAS.

HISTORIC PLACES THROUGHOUT THE USA. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THERE CRUISES. CONTACT ME!

Cruise Lines International Association was formed in 1975 in response to a need for an association to promote the special benefits of cruising and in 2006 merged with the International Council of Cruise Lines (ICCL), a sister entity created in 1990 dedicated to participating in the regulatory and policy development process of the cruise industry. CLIA exists to promote all measures that foster a safe, secure and healthy cruise ship environment, educate, train its travel agent members, and promote and explain the value, desirability and affordability of the cruise vacation experience.

CLIA is the world's largest cruise association and is dedicated to the promotion and growth of the cruise industry. CLIA is composed of 24 of the major cruise lines serving North America and is an organization that operates pursuant to an agreement filed with the Federal Maritime Commission under the Shipping Act of 1984 and serves as a non-governmental consultative organization to the International Maritime Organization, an agency of the United Nations

For World's Largest Cruise Line Night/Month American Cruise Lines is offering American Cruise Lines is offering for WCLN:
American Cruise Lines is pleased to offer a $500 per stateroom savings on March 2011 departures. This promotion is good for new bookings made during the World's Largest Cruise Night promotional period of October 1 - 31, 2010, and is not combinable with other offers. Certain restrictions do apply.

http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>