[Travelandtourism] Review of my client who just returned from Hawaiian Cruise on the Pride of America from Norwegian Cruise Lines

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 21:54:04 UTC 2010

Cheryl,

The girls and I had a wonderful time. the girls went horseback riding twice, once on Maui  and once on Kauai. We all took the Maui Plantation and Iao Valley tour, the Volcano National Park tour, and the Honolulu North Shore tour. The girls also took the Captain Zodiak and Snorkel tour. They really enjoyed this tour. they got close up to the spinner dolphins and green sea turtles.

I took the Kona by Land and Sea tour, The Journey to Waimea canyon tour, and Wailua River and Fern Grotto tour. I enjoyed all those tours. there was one glitch in tour scheduling. Although we had scheduled the Maui Plantation tour for Sunday and the horseback riding tour for Monday which the e-mail confirmation clearly stated, I got a tiket for the plantation on Sunday and the girls got tickets for the horseback riding on Sunday and the plantation on Monday. However, Saturday night we were able to talk to the people at the tour desk and got my plantation tour switch to Monday.

The service on the ship was excellent. The staff was extremely efficient getting people and luggage to and from the airport. However, we didn't think the food was especially terrific. This is not to say that the food was bad. It just wasn't up to the quality we've experienced on other tours. This was also the observation of other people I talked to.

You did a wonderful job in getting everything set up for us. We couldn't have asked for better service. I'm planning some other tours with my college roommate in September. So I don't think I'll be going to Hawaii with you. the cruise will be a wonderful way  for you to celebrate your 45th birthday. I know you'll have a great time.

thanks again for all your help.

Antoinette Whaley who took this cruise with her daughter and her daughter's best friend who are adults, Mrs. Whaley is the Treasurer of the National Association of Guide Dog Users.  She is totally blind and uses a guide dog.  As you may know I am also blind and use a guide dog.  Mrs. Whaley enjoyed all of these tours so blind and disabled people can go and enjoy and are accessible.

http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>