[Travelandtourism] leaving for my trip to Miami soon

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 13:07:52 UTC 2010

Good morning:

Well I cannot wait until next week for our cruise, I have planned for our dining since there are a few specialty restaurants on the cruise ship that are not included in the price of the cruise, all the cruises have these types of restaurants and they are optional.

We are doing Moderno's which is a $18 per person cover charge on Saturday the 6th, which is a Brazilian Barbecue type of restaurant, they have a salad bar and appetizers and then they bring you the meat to you table.

It is presented on skewers from the rotisseries barbecue that they cook on.  We have them here on Long Island, and we love it.  They are offering steak, chicken, different sausages, salmon and many other types of meat is available.

The other restaurant we are doing that is also a specialty and has a cover charge is Cagney's Steakhouse which is $25 cover charge per person, these charges are great since you can have as much as you like, and try different type off food. If you went to a steak house you would pay just $25 for a good New York Strip, but you get appetizers, main dish and desert with you meals.  If you have been on Norwegian Cruise Lines in the past this is there signature restaurant on all their ships.

We also will be doing the Manhattan Room, this restaurant is included in your cruise.  It is a Manhattan Style Restaurant, and they offer entertainment and dancing, not disco or anything, but slow dancing.

The other days we will play it by ear and again there will be videos and photos available on facebook and youtube.com

http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>