[Travelandtourism] ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT New England Lobster Fest

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 16:05:52 UTC 2010

Do you love lobster! Who doesn't?

ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT
New England Lobster Feast

at the Nordic Lodge in Rhode Island

Dear Darryl,
If you have a group of 40 or more, now is the time to book your trip to the
All-You-Can-Eat Lobster Feast Buffet at the Nordic Lodge in Charlestown,
Rhode Island. Space is available Friday, Saturdays, and Sundays from April
through December. It's a David Tours' employee favorite!

Prices:

from $125 per person - 1 Day
from $249 per person/quad - 2 Days / 1 Night
from $329 per person/quad - 3 Days / 2 Nights

Hot Entrees

Whole Steamed Lobster
Baked Stuffed Shrimp
Fried Shrimp
Fried Scallops
Scallops wrapped in bacon
Scallop & Shrimp Salad
Stuffed Shells
Italian Meatballs
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Oriental Pork Ribs
Prime Rib
Filet Mignon
Chicken Tenders
Steamed Clams

All menu items are subject to change or substitution

Appetizers

Cocktail Shrimp
Green Mussels
Crab Claws
Fresh Oysters
Clam Chowder
Stuffed Artichoke Hearts
Hot Stuffed Cherry Peppers
Antipasto Salad
Cajun Seafood Salad
Snail Salad
Shrimp Salad
Lobster Salad
Calimari
Marinated Mussels
Spicy Crawfish Salad
Deviled Eggs
Garden Salad
Smoked Mackeral
Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
Pickles & Olives
Cheese & Pepperoni
Pasta Salad
Potato Salad
Macaroni Salad
Roasted Red Peppers

All menu items are subject to change or substitution

Desserts

New York Cheesecake
Carrot Cake
Seven-Layer Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Chocolate Covered Cherries
Apple Pie
Pecan Pie
Blueberry Pie
Strawberry Shortcake
Belgian Chocolate Cups
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Macadamia Nut Cookies
Assorted Puddings
Chocolate Mousse Cake
Canolis
Eclairs
Date Nut Rolls

>HAAGEN DAZS ICE CREAM
Banana Splits
Sundaes
Milkshakes

>SEASONAL FRESH FRUITS
Strawberries
Watermelon
Cantaloupe
Honeydew Melon
Grapes
Pineapple
Apples
Pears
Bananas
Oranges
Kiwi Fruit
Fresh Figs

Coffee, Tea, & Soft Drinks Included
Full Bar Available

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com