[Travelandtourism] Onboard Credit Offer for World's Largest Cruise Night for Disney Cruise Lines

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 16:18:29 UTC 2010

Offer Details:

$100* onboard credit for 14-night Transatlantic cruises sailing
May 14, 2011, and Sept. 20, 2011
$75* onboard credit for 7-night, 10-night and 11-night Mediterranean cruises
sailing May 28 - Sept. 3, 2011
$50* onboard credit for 7-night Mexican Riviera cruises sailing Sept. 25 -
Dec. 11, 2011

Booking Window October 1-31 2010

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com