[Travelandtourism] {Disarmed} What do youthink aboutthisarticleDinner train story in the ColumbiaTribune in Missouri

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 19:27:06 UTC 2011

I got you people talking though didn't I.

I mean Maurice and myself post things and we are hoping others will do the same, it is also nice to hear about other disabilities, since I work with all different disabilities with my agency, and we do have members of the NFB, who do use wheelchairs and other devices like scooters etc.

So it does help.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.