[Travelandtourism] {Disarmed} What do you think aboutthisarticleDinner train story in the Columbia Tribune in Missouri

Cindy Handel cindy425 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 9 19:23:37 UTC 2011

There are a lot of places where Braille menus aren't available.  In that
situation, I'd ask that the waiter read the menu to me.  It really seems
like comparing apples and oranges.  If there isn't a ramp and a wide enough
doorway, the wheelchair person has no access at all.  We can get on the
train, sit and either ask for the menu to be read or read it ourselves with
the KNFB Reader and order our food.  So, I don't really see the two as being
the same at all.

Cindy