[Travelandtourism] alaska

Tatyana tagriru at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 22:04:08 UTC 2011

Hello,
I'm thinking about a week on vacation in early September, and one of the ideas is going to alaska.
Is early September good for traveling to Alaska?
What   places would you recommend to a blind person with a sighted  spouse in Alaska to visit?
In what park  a blind person could experience a presence of  sea lions, seals, wails etc   in nature but in a zoo?
Where are the best fjords to go on boat tour  to fjords?
What hikes do you recommend? I can walk hours but prefer not too rugged trails.

Thank you all who could share with me your experience
All the besst and have a nice day.
Tatyana.