[Travelandtourism] alaska

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 00:21:16 UTC 2011

There are many possibilities of going to Alaska in September. In fact the
summer is the best time to go, this time of year not the best time to go to
the Caribbean, Hurricane Season.

So yes, Alaska is wonderful in Early september.

The best way to see the Fjords and Glaciers are by cruise ships, and many of
the cruise lines out of Alaska offer pre and post cruise vacation at Denali
National Park, where you can see nature at its best.

But if you prefer to stay in some of the parks, they do have nice lodgings
as well.

All depends on what you want to do.

I would take the time and talk to a travel agent, like myself, and speak to
us on the phone, and write out a game plan of what you want to do, what you
want to spend, etc.

So that you find out ahead of time about it.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Superior Travel, located in
Baldwin, NY. www.superiortravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.