[Travelandtourism] Web Site Slogan

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Thu Aug 25 01:37:32 UTC 2011

Good evening everyone,

    During this evening's Travel and Tourism Board Meeting we discussed a
"Slogan" to appear on the footer of each page of the Web Site. The old
Travel and Tourism Division Web Site contained the following line at the
bottom of each page:

"We're on the move!!"

    One idea put forth was to use the same slogan with an additional line.
The slogan would read:

"We're on the move!
Changing what it means to be blind!!"

    Cheryl proposed that members nominate new possible slogans for the Web
site. The winning slogan would be chosen by the board during a future
meeting. I'll let Cheryloffer additional comments concerning the selection
of a new slogan for the division Web site and other literature.

Peter Donahue