[Travelandtourism] Day 3 in Walt Disney World -TheMagicKingdomTheme Park and the Mickey's Merry Christmas Party!

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 03:29:43 UTC 2011

wow, where is this coming from no loyalty to employers now.

Like I said, many people don't get the freedom to take vacations when they want, or a certain time of the year. Like my husband who works for the aerospace industry, the busy season is between Thanksgiving and End of the year to get items out to the client such as Boeing or Grumman. Where they cannot take off work and have to go during slow season.

So you are saying people who work in certain industries are unthinking and want to stay at there jobs, and do the right thing, but cannot take Thursday and Friday off to take there family on vacations, because that would be unthinking parents, and even when a parent tries to do the right thing they are doing the wrong thing, even though they are getting the work from the teachers so they kids can do this on there vacation.

So in this case, the parent has to find work when they can take off vacation anytime they want, so they can wait so their kids are on vacation to go on vacation.

Even though my husband is the head of the household making the money and we can't go on vacation when he can go on vacation, because we are bad parents, because we don't think of our kids.

Make perfectly good sense to me. NOT!

I am so sorry that people cannot see that there are times when you have to do what you have to do?  Again, I was giving advise, or an option, if you want to take it in a negative stage of mind, then go on and do so.

Not everyone works 9-5, not everyone has the glamour of having the best of getting paid well.

When my clients ask me about the best times to travel where ever it might be I tell them honestly, and I can tell them honestly that I have done this. That my parents have done this, and that it was worth it, I had the time with my family, didn't miss school, and I am a college graduate and a business owner.  But then some kids don't have the advantage of going on vacations with there parents.

I also have the parents that drop the kids off at grandmas or baby sitters or other options where they never travel with there children.

You have to remember whether it is Disney or a trip to China; it is an education as well, to see and do things with you family to remember the rest of your life.

My dad died at a young age and I am glad that he took the time to take us when he had the money to do it.  Because if he had to wait and do it, he would have been dead.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

For daily updates read our blog at