[Travelandtourism] Epcott

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 21:59:46 UTC 2011

It is EPCOT - Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow. FYI, I have just returned from staying at the Walt Disney World, if you stay on property you can rent scooters as well as wheelchairs, if you want, try using either myself or even Maurice Shackelford on the list, we are both travel agents.

So we both know how we can help.

If you are not staying on property, then you can rent wheelchairs or scooters, golf charts at the theme parks are not used, unless you are going from one part of the hotel to another.

http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

For daily updates read our blog at